Data Processing Controller
Personal data processed by JLA HOLDING
Postal address: 7, rue des Bretons – 93210 SAINT-DENIS LA PLAINE – FRANCE
Email address: email@example.com
Landline: +33 (0) 149 172 727
Additional information: See Legal Notices
Data Processing Means
||Legal Bases for Processing
||Personal identification data (last name, first name); date and subject of the request and of the reply, if any; Follow-up action taken; Statistics.
||Data processing aims to meet your requests, through:
– Request reception;
– Request follow-up;
|Enforcement of a pre-contractual or contractual measure (article 6.1.b of the RGPD).
Legitimate interest (Article 6.1.f), i.e. knowing the website users’ expectations.
|Two years from the last contact.
||Internally: departments in charge of processing your request.
Externally: IT service providers.
|Online Browsing (cookies)
||Browsing data, Browsing Duration, Technical data (IP address, browser, etc.)
||Data is processed in order to
– enable the website to operate smoothly;
– make the website more interactive (services provided by third party websites such as share buttons);
– Distribute appropriate content depending on the device used.
|Legitimate interest (Article 6.1.f), i.e. operating the website.
Consent (Article 6.1.a of the RGPD).
|A maximum of thirteen months.
||Internally: communication departments.
Externally: IT service providers.
||Personal identification data; Browsing data; Online publication management data; Technical services management data; Audience statistics.
||Preparation and publication of content; Online publishing of contact forms; Technical administration; Website security management; Statistics.
||Legitimate interest (Article 6.1.f), i.e. operating the website.
||Publications: Until the publication is withdrawn.
Logs: six months.
|Internally: departments in charge of managing the website.
Externally: service providers in charge of third-party application maintenance, hosting, and domain name registry.
|Social Media Accounts Management
||Data published on the relevant social media platforms
||Technical administration of accounts; Interactions with social media users; statistics.
||Legitimate interest (Article 6.1.f), i.e. managing the social media
||For as long as the social media account is active.
||Internally: departments in charge of managing social media.
Externally: service providers in charge of managing social media.
It is specified that:
- The data is transmitted by the user of the website https://www.groupe-jla.com/ who wishes to use the ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Failure to provide all the data marked as mandatory in the online form will prevent the request from being processed.
- Processing does not involve automated decision making.
Data Transfer outside the EU
No data is transferred outside the European Union.
Service Providers and Partners
Data Retention Period
In accordance with Article 5.e) of the RGPD, personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed.
Personal data may be retained at a later stage in the following cases, whenever retention is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller,
- For reasons of public interest in the field of public health,
- For archival purposes in the public interest,
- For scientific and/or historical research, and/or for statistical purposes,
- For the establishment, exercise, or defence of rights in court.
Data retention periods are determined according to the following criteria:
- Legal and/or regulatory provisions
- The doctrine and case law of the supervisory authorities
- Sectoral references
JLA HOLDING implements the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of knowledge, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks, in varying degrees of probability and severity, to the rights and freedoms of individuals. When assessing the appropriate level of security, particular account shall be taken of the risks represented by the processing, resulting in particular from the destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored, and/or otherwise processed accidentally or unlawfully.
Your Rights to Your Personal Data
You are informed of your rights:
- Right of access to your personal data,
- Right of rectification,
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time,
- Right to erasure,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition,
You have the right to oppose without reason the use of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes; For more information on opposition lists: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-listes-dopposition.
Apart from commercial prospecting, the data controller may refuse to apply the user’s request if they can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims, if a contract binds the user, if there is a legal obligation to process the user’s personal data, or if the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Right to data portability,
- Right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data after your death,
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL in France).
Whenever there are reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the natural person making the above request, the controller may request additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
These rights may be exercised directly with the controller, who shall provide the data subject with information on the measures taken following a given request in a timely fashion and, in any event, within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Please visit the CNIL website at www.cnil.fr for more information about your rights.
To find out more about your rights
How to Exercise Your Rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting:
7, rue des Bretons
93210 SAINT-DENIS LA PLAINE
Claim (complaint) to the CNIL (French National Data Protection Commission)
If, after contacting us, you feel that your data protection rights have not been respected, you can lodge a claim (complaint) with the CNIL.
Last updated on 26.10.2020